Prayer for Guidance

Prayer for Guidance

Father help me trust
That you have in store for me
So much more , than I could ever see
Help me be patient in the time of waiting
Guide my heart, and lead my footsteps
Give me your eyes, and lend me you ears.
Be my driver, take me home
Show me the right-way to go
Give me guidance, help me know
Where my feet are supposed to go
Help me hear your still small voice
When all around me is endless noise
Show me plainly your perfect will
Help me obey you, help me remember
What you said, when I leave this room
Hold me close, don't let me stray
Don't let me get to far away
I'm lost without you, I need your hand
I'm like a baby, trying to stand
Help me get up, whenever I fall
And don't let me go, Unless it's your will.


Copyright 2019

Comments

  1. Beautiful! Especially as I have been watching a baby try to stand a lot the past few weeks!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts