The Fear of The Lord

 The Fear of The Lord is The Beginning of Knowledge


The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge

How does a person, who fears not the Lord

Teach me knowledge?

If the fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge,

then those who don't fear the Lord have no knowledge.

So to go to them for knowledge is folly.


What the Lord wills, will happen.

When I do his will, he will provide.

When the world says "Impossible"

he says, "all things are possible, through me."

When I step in faith where there is no step, 

he provides the stair.

When I walk in faith where there is no path,

he provides the path.

When I do his will with reckless faith,

he provides the way.

Where there's a will there's a way.

no.

Where God's will is there is a way.

yes.


copyright 2021

Comments

Popular Posts