Anyone Home?

 Don't leave me now

I have something that is better

I am offering something you can't get anywhere else

What do I have to do to get your attention


I called your name and you ignored me

Keith Green and me agree

You prefer the light of your TV

Glued to your screen

I can't get a word in 

Would you mind

Turn around

Dont run

I should be number one

But I'm number five

I only see you on Instagram live

You snap be reals

You're all about the feels

Please realize your life is going off the rails

With all your what the hell's

You've forgotten Hell is real

You have free will

Strive for heaven

Mix the leaven

Let the dough rise

As you realize

Heaven is for real

You cannot appeal

The death you chose in life

Will continue after Earth

If you die tomorrow

Will the Father sorrow

Or will He rejoice

In the choice

That you made

And he sealed



This one is a little ratchet, my apologies, I never really edited it so it's a little raw, it was supposed to be written like it's from Jesus's perspective but some of it is clunky...don't judge haha ;)

Comments

Popular Posts