Don't Forget

 Don't forget

The people I've called you to serve

The places I've called you to go

The life I've called you to lead

The hearts I've called you to touch

Don't forget

This is not your homeland

Your homeland is in me

I've called you to a different way

I've called you to a different life

Settle down

Your heart calls out,

Saying no to that

which I've called you to. I've

Called you to change

Called you to love

Called you to leave

Say yes.

A pickup truck is a home

To the heart that is settled in me

I am your homeland

I am your home

I am enough

In your longing for things that are good

Don't forget that my timing is right

In your longing for family

Children and home

Homesteading 

Homeschooling

Housewifing

Old living

Don't forget

I've called you to be different

Comments

Popular Posts