Can't You See?

Can't You See?

All my pain is none to what you've given
All my sorrow is nothing to your given glory
Just your presence is sufficient to heal me
But one word and my pain is nothing
Heal my soul with a touch of your glory
All I need is a sight of your beauty
Men are Handsome, But you Lord are beautiful
None compare to the King of Kings
Can't you see that this beauty manifested
Could not have happened by pure chance
All the atoms linking to make molecules
Combining to make chemicals
Building to make proteins and all we see
Can't you see it couldn't have been evolution
Despite the fact that you can't mutate up
Just the beauty and magnificence
Should be enough to show there is a being
Divine, Immortal, Creator, God
Can't you see there has to be
A King of Kings Creator?
Look at the oceans, lakes, land, and animals
Isn't it enough to show
That there is a God who you should know
Divine, Immortal, Space's Creator
Can't you see, It wasn't pure chance
The oceans, lakes, and everything
Down to the the smallest molecular thing
All is quite enough, for anyone to see,
That there is a God,
Can't you see


Copyright 2018

Comments

  1. OK, THIS ONE'S LIT. GURL!? This LITERALLY might be my favorite one you've even done. It's brilliant, well crafted with brilliant and free-style rhyme, some repetition with the main points and thoughts to pull it all together... man, this one ROCKS!!! Well done, my sweet friend Bethany - I absolutely love this Can't You See! (LOL pun and rhyme intendedπŸ˜œπŸ€—πŸ˜˜)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And the message/s is/are so relevant - the line, "Men are handsome, but You Lord are beautiful" I needed to hear. Thx for blessing me, Bee!πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜πŸ’ž

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts